The RFID label can be considered as the electronic version of the bar code. Its working principle is the radio principle. The number information in the RFID tag chip is obtained through the process of electromagnetic wave carrier and modulation. RFID label is widely used in various industries and fields, and are changing the world, so what fields can RFID tags be used in?
1. RFID label is used in logistics: cargo tracking in the logistics process, automatic information collection, warehousing applications, port applications, and express delivery.
2. RFID label is used in retail: real-time statistics of product sales data, replenishment, and anti-theft.
3. RFID label is used in the manufacturing industry: real-time monitoring of production data, quality tracking, and automated production.
4. RFID label is used in medical treatment: medical equipment management, patient identification, baby anti-theft.
5. RFID tag applications in identification: electronic passports, ID cards, student cards and other electronic documents.
6. RFID tags are used in anti-counterfeiting: anti-counterfeiting of valuables (tobacco, alcohol, medicine), anti-counterfeiting of tickets, etc.
7. RFID tags are used in asset management: all kinds of assets (precious or large, similar or dangerous goods, etc.).
8. RFID tags are used in transportation: high-speed non-stop, taxi management, bus hub management, railway locomotive identification, etc.
9. RFID tags are used in animal identification: training animals, animal husbandry, pets and other identification management.
10. RFID tags are used in libraries: bookstores, libraries, publishing houses, etc.
11. RFID tags are used in automobiles: manufacturing, anti-theft, positioning, car keys.
12. RFID tags are used in aviation: manufacturing, passenger ticket, luggage and parcel tracking.
13. RFID tags are used in the military: identification and tracking of ammunition, guns, materials, personnel, trucks, etc.