1. It is necessary to pay attention to the frequency range of RFID card reader equipment to determine whether it meets the frequency specification of the project site;
2. Understand whether the maximum transmission power of the card reader and the matching antenna exceed the standard;
3. Depending on the number of antenna ports on the card reader, judge whether the multi-interface card reader is needed according to the application;
4. Check whether the communication interface meets the requirements of the project;
5. Understand the reading range and anti-collision index. It should be clear about the antenna and label under which the reading range index is tested; for anti-collision index test, it should be clear about the label, the arrangement and the time when the card reader finishes reading.
6. An RFID application system is not only related to the RFID card reader, but also related to the label, antenna, material of the labeled object, the moving speed of the labeled object and the surrounding environment. Before determining the equipment, it is better to simulate the field situation for testing and verification, so as to ensure that the product can truly meet the application requirements;
7. Test the stability of the equipment continuously under the simulation condition to ensure the stable operation for a long time;
8. Check whether the development information meets the requirement of the system development. It is the best that the development information can support the system you are using, and it is better to have relevant routines. If not, the development time will be very long and the system even can not be developed.
The classification and advantages of RFID card readers are shared above. Shenzhen DTB RFID Co., Ltd. is a RFID electronic tag manufacturer who provides RFID tags, RFID electronic tags, RFID, etc.